9392 Cedar Mountain Road
Pinson(Clay), AL 35126
Located in the beautiful hills of NE Jefferson County (Birmingham), Mt. Calvary had its beginning in 1806 as a gathering of early settlers in what was then part of the Mississippi territory. Around 1823, Mt. Calvary became part of the Cumberland Presbyterian Church. Since 1981, we have been a member of the Presbyterian Church in America. Our native stone sanctuary was constructed in 1925 with rocks collected by the members from their fields.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, inerrant and infallible word of God and we seek to apply it to every aspect of life and culture.
- We are committed to worship that honors the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
- We are committed to evangelism that gently exposes the emptiness and meaninglessness of life without Christ.
- We are committed to discipleship that encourages people to think deeply about God and then to show His love to the world.